If you are a self-motivated Business Development Manager looking to grow as a customer service-oriented professional, then this might be the position for you. As a Business Development Manager for Tarsus On Demand (ToD) you promote ToD by offering the right services with the right advantages to the right prospects, ensuring a steady flow of leads and opportunities for the business. You will drive the strategic innovation, growth and profitability of ToD and support technology partners on their journey to building cloud strategies, businesses and services.
By being customer-centric in all you do, you will drive business growth while improving the quality of engagement with clients to deliver a consistent, cross-channel experience. Your market insights give you a thorough understanding of clients and allow you to create thought-provoking business propositions and service offerings for them.
If you are up for the challenge, please apply.
- Tertiary qualification preferable; a BComm is ideal
- Financial and business acumen, with experience building business plans
- Knowledge of the distributor to partner and partner to end user experience preferred
- 3+ years Technology Sales and Product / Account management experience
- Project management and problem solving capabilities are key
- Thorough understanding of the different market segments, and how to engage each segment respectively
- Driver’s License and own Transport
Work from Home Technical Requirements:
- Computer hardware and software will be provided by the company
- Applicants must supply their own Internet connectivity
- Applicants are responsible for creating a functional workspace at home
Internet Service Requirements:
- Internet access provided by a fibre provider
- DSL, satellite and wireless broadband is NOT ideal
- Minimum upload speed of 5 MBPS
- Minimum download speed of 10 MBPS
A more comprehensive job description will be available upon application.
Please note: If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US ON SOCIAL
© Copyright 2020 Tarsus on Demand | All Rights Reserved
Tarsus Technology Group is Level 3 BBBEE Black owned, black female owned and black designated group owned under the new ICT Charter.
Click here to download the latest BBBEE certificate.