10 reasons to update your office with Microsoft 365
Date: April 2021
By: Jessica Kruger, Product Marketing Manager, Tarsus On Demand
Microsoft 365 offers the best software applications in the game. Here are 10 reasons why!
We are living in an era where effective collaboration is essential in any business. Businesses are moving to virtual work environments. And employees need and want the flexibility to work from anywhere.
Thanks to applications that collaborate in Microsoft 365, businesses can run operations virtually, securely, and effectively.
Microsoft 365 offers everything from One Drive cloud document storage to Teams collaboration and video conferencing, with the latest versions of your favourite apps and best of all, they can run on any device.
Microsoft 365 is the perfect suite of applications for effective collaboration in a modernized work environment.
Here is why you need Microsoft 365 Microsoft 365 should be the only platform you think about when it comes to communicating and collaborating effectively across your team.
The widely used cloud-based package has over a million companies worldwide using its software capabilities, this is according to an article by TechGenix. The article also states that in 2020, over 700,000 companies in the United States alone were using the software.
So, what is it that these international companies are getting that you are missing out on? Here 10 facts on why Microsoft 365 with Office is the perfect and the only tool your business needs.
- The software can be installed on multiple operating systems as well as on multiple devices – giving you freedom to access files and applications on a PC, Mac, tablet or phone.
- There are multiple subscription options so you can choose the best one that suits your business needs whether you need to access your apps directly in the cloud or download them to your device.
- Not only does Microsoft 365 comprise of your favourite apps like Word, Excel, Exchange and PowerPoint, but it has Teams, One Drive, Sharepoint and apps to handle your data such as PowerBI so you can have best suited applications for your business operations.
- Integration between Outlook email and calendaring – Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook and Exchange.
- Advanced and world-class security features that protect against viruses, malware, phishing attempts, ransomware, spam, and other threats.
- Easily set up and manage users, devices, and data so you can focus on running your business.
- Keep customer data protected. Guard information from cybercriminals, unauthorized access, and accidental deletion.
- Consolidate all your applications into one place and save money.
- Host online meetings, make calls, chat, share files, and collaborate in real time with Microsoft Teams.
- Make repetitive tasks easy with app integration and streamline everyday business processes with Power Automate.
The reality is that facts about the great benefits of Microsoft 365 are endless. Microsoft 365 is simply a hub for accessing your business essentials. These essentials include Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams, etc.
All these different applications are available on one platform. If you do not have Microsoft 365 you are truly missing out. Contact Tarsus On Demand to find out how to get Microsoft 365 and transform your business into a modernized work environment.