Securing company email is a critical component of any organisation’s overall cybersecurity strategy. This is because email is still the easiest way for attackers to sneak their payloads into corporate networks, and end users remain the weakest link in any cybersecurity strategy.
As a result, the cyberthreat landscape is now more dangerous than ever and securing email against attack requires comprehensive, adaptable, and ever-evolving security measures that on-premises email security solutions are just too slow to provide.
Mimecast Email Protection offers the following headline features:
- DNS Authentication services that prevent address sender spoofing
- Impersonation attack countermeasures
- Signature-based, static, and sandboxing security inspections that detect and defeat malicious attachments before they end up in the user’s inbox.
- Malicious web address protection that examines URLs and warns of potentially dangerous content like phishing, malware, or lures.
- The Mimecast Security Operations Centre continuously monitors threats across billions of emails each month globally and ensures the Mimecast service is always kept up-to-date without on-prem IT having to.
- Advanced Mimecast technologies actively work to protect against data leaks
End-user Benefits of Mimecast
100% cloud-based email protection that requires no physical infrastructure deployments
Professional protection that leverages cutting-edge technologies like machine learning, big data analysis, and artificial intelligence
End-user protection that defeats even the most sophisticated social engineering efforts
Office 365 integration
User control over encryption, blocked and allowed senders, quarantine, and more
Partner Benefits of Mimecast:
Sell world-class email protection to your clients
Annuity income through monthly service and support contracts
Leverage Tarsus on Demand’s cloud, email deployment, and security competences as your own
Local support when planning, deploying, and troubleshooting
Why get Mimecast from Tarsus on Demand?
Billing via our ODIN automation platform is quick, simple, and reliable
You can provision Mimecast solutions 24/7 via ODIN
We offer extensive planning, advice, deployment, and support assistance
Experienced support personnel and customisable SLAs