Program Manager Microsoft
Job Reference: #431-01
Date Posted: 05 February 2024
If you are an enthusiastic and creative Program Manager with experience in navigating the Microsoft ecosystem and are looking for a new challenge in a growing business then this may be the opportunity for you.
As a Microsoft Program Manager for Tarsus on Demand (TOD), you will be the champion of partner enablement, customer success, and the empowerment of the internal team. Playing a pivotal linking role between multiple stakeholders both internally and externally, you will be ultimately responsible for building and driving go-to-market strategies through your team, designing and rolling out strategic campaigns/programs that drive customer acquisition and generating high-quality qualified leads that convert to sales to fast track the growth of TOD’s Microsoft Unit.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and grow the team responsible for developing and driving compelling programs that are focused on entrenching TOD as a market leader through market share and profitable growth. This will be achieved by gaining an in-depth understanding of emerging market needs and matching these to Microsoft-enabled solutions in a profitable manner.
- Focus on ensuring that TOD’s Microsoft business is operationally sound and aligned with Microsoft’s ecosystem in key areas such as billing, funding, and compliance to maximise returns on go-to-market strategies and programs implemented
- Act as a pivotal problem-solver and relationship manager who will bridge the gap between Microsoft, TOD, the Channel, and customers by tapping into your experience and deep knowledge of Microsoft and the market. You will work closely with the Microsoft PDM to bolster a collaborative culture between TOD and Microsoft, for all-around success.
- Not only be accountable and responsible for ensuring that TOD maintains and improves its designation compliance but also design programs to enable our valued partner base to do the same. You will lead your team in the design of partner enablement programs and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to roll these out effectively.
- You will ensure that all of Microsoft’s unique funding opportunities are leveraged to maximise marketing returns and sales, while also ensuring the building of new relevant solutions. You will therefore work closely with the Sales team and the Technical/Product team to understand the market and combined with your Microsoft knowledge (including programs like MS Co Op and Surestep) build sustainable differentiating offerings.
- Leverage your in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft ecosystem to ensure that the TOD team is adequately certified and constantly upskilling to deliver superior service to the channel and, ultimately the customer. You will work closely with the Learning and Development Team as well as other channel-facing teams to maintain relevance and impact.
- You are:
- A relational leader, who can foster and maintain multiple stakeholder relationships.
- A passionate tech enthusiast possessing Microsoft experience: Experience working with MS Co OP and Surestep programs is a key requirement.
- Microsoft astute marketer with an understanding of Microsoft product suite including Modern Workplace, Azure, Business Apps, Co Pilot, and the like.
- A marketing and demand generation professional adept at crafting programmatic campaigns that drive ROI
- A collaborative problem-solver who can work across multiple teams internally and externally.
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial aptitude; not afraid of new challenges.
- A continuous learner and self-developer: Microsoft accreditations and certifications are an added advantage.
If you are ready for a challenge, please apply.
Experience, Qualifications, Skills, and Other Requirements:
- Tertiary qualification preferable; a diploma in Marketing or Business Studies is ideal
- 3+ years in strategic brand and/or campaign management
- Experience with Microsoft operations and programs
- Seasoned Brand Manager and Marketer with demonstrable success in creating and driving successful digital go-to-market strategies
- Able to manage Vendor relationships and engage effectively at a C-suite level
- Able to think strategically, with a strong problem-solving capability
- Experience in working on customer journey mapping, UX, and personas
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker with a passion for achievement
- Own reliable transport
- This is an office-based position in the Woodmead branch.
All required qualifications will be verified by an independent provider on behalf of Tarsus.
Please note: The company is under no obligation to fill this position, should you not have had any feedback within 2 weeks of submitting your application, you may consider your application unsuccessful.